Bancassurance Relationship Manager
BANCASSURANCE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER VACANCY @ TAMALE
We are in search of a Bancassurance Relationship Manager who will maximise growth and profitability of the Company by working to achieve sales targets and improving the reach of the Company’s products and services in the five northern regions of Ghana.
- Applicants should be conversant with the terrain in the five northern regions of Ghana.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities through management of a team of Sales Executives.
- Develop ideas and create sales strategies to help achieve targets
- Recruit potential Sales Executives for training.
- Properly vet all cases submitted by Sale Executives for set up.
- Put in measures to ensure that sales executives achieve their weekly and monthly targets and also meet personal monthly target.
- Maintain and develop customer and prospect data base
- Maintain and develop existing and new pay points.
- Organise and participate in sales presentations
Skills and Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Qualification in Insurance
- Successful people management record
- Track record of marketing and sale of insurance Products
- Presentation skills
- Excellent social network
- Computer software proficiency.
- Ability to co-ordinate and organise activities of a team
- Effective planning and decision making skills
- Ability to enforce control of team and its activities
What can you expect from us?
Being part of the third largest Life Assurance Company where you will be able to contribute towards its growth and ensuring your personal development in a rewarding work environment.
What we expect from you:
Someone who is highly confident, a go-getter, self-disciplined and unafraid to create opportunities out of every challenge that comes with the role
Mode of application:
Qualified applicants should kindly submit their applications and curriculum vitae via email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 15th February 2021.