StarLife Employee Security Plan (Group Life)
The StarLife Employee Security Plan [SESP] is a comprehensive group life and personal accident policy which also provides optional cover for a section of the employee’s family.
A lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to you in the event of:
- Death resulting from natural or accidental causes on or off the job
- Total and Permanent disability arising from disease or injury
- Critical Illness or Dread diseases such as Cancer, stroke, total blindness, Major organ transplants etc.
- Total Temporary Disability
- Medical benefit up to 10% of the Capital Sum Assured
- Death of a Spouse, Child, parent(s) or parent(s) in-law.
LEVEL OF BENEFITS
The levels of benefits are at the discretion of the policyholder. The capital benefit which is payable in the event of death and permanent total disability is normally determined as multiples of the annual salary of a staff.