For many people, the dream of having financial independence shall remain a dream until they take a bold step into a lifelong journey of disciplined and consistent wealth creation and protection.
Our CashBuilder Plus will enable you fulfill your dream of attaining financial independence by assisting you plan financially whilst guaranteeing the total financial protection of your family in any unexpected event that may impact your income earning ability.
WHAT IS CASHBUILDER PLUS?
The CashBuilder Plus is a flexible universal investment plan specially designed to meet your medium to long term financial security needs.
HOW TO ENJOY THIS INNOVATIVE PLAN: CASHBUILDER PLUS
All potential CashBuilder subscribers should meet the following basic requirements:
- A minimum of GH¢50.00 a month to start with;
- Should be 18 years or above but not over 50 years;
- Have the desire and patience to grow your wealth over a period not less than ten years.
MAIN POLICY BENEFITS
- Maturity Benefit
The investment account of the policy is payable at the maturity of the policy. The maturity date is the expiry of the term of the policy
- Partial Withdrawal Benefit
After 24 months when the investment account of the policy has accrued a substantial value, you can make withdrawals periodically.
- Death benefit
Your beneficiaries will benefit from the sum assured stated on the policy or 110% of your accumulated investment account; whichever is higher
- Total and Permanent Disability
Cash benefit in the event of Total and Permanent Disability
- Critical Illness/Dread Disease
A lump sum is paid on the occurrence of any of our listed critical illness/dread disease
- Capital accumulation through regular contributions.
- Easy access to policy funds by way of partial withdrawals
- Competitive returns on savings
- Hedge against inflation
- Competitive returns on investment;
- Flexible payment of contributions i.e. making additional unscheduled payments.
- Prompt payment of all legitimate claims;
- Assured of speed and excellent Customer service support
Click here to fill proposal form