Supreme HomeCall Plan
What is the Supreme HomeCall Plan?
The Supreme HomeCall Plan is a whole life funeral policy which provides insured individuals and family members with cash to enable them organize befitting burial and funeral ceremonies for their loved ones.
The minimum entry age for assureds with the exception of children is 18 years. Any Principal Assured, his/her spouse, child and extended family shall be eligible for cover provided they are in good health and fall within the ages below:
|Assured||Maximum Age at Entry|
|Option 1||Not more than 64|
|Option 2||Not more than 64|
|Option 3||Not more than 23|
|Option 4||Not more than 74|
|Option 5||Not more than 74|
- Spousal Benefit Option
- Personal Accident Cover
- Policy does not lapse
- Hedged against inflation through automatic annual increase in premium and benefit options.
- Cash Back if no claim is made over every three-year period
- Waiver of Premium which ensures that all other insureds are covered in the event that the policyholder passes away
- Hospitalization Benefit which pays a specified amount to the Principal Assured when he or she spends two (2) or more nights in a hospital and is treated as an in-patient
- Life Cover Transfer which allows the principal assured to transfer 50% of his or her life cover to one family member
- End of Term Benefit Options:
When the principal assured or policyholder survives the premium payment term of the policy without making any claim, there is a refund of premiums (less administrative charges and any cashback paid).
- Free Cover
A Free cover is activated and the basic cover for all Assureds continue till death without premiums. However, if the benefits increase option was exercised, this option would automatically cease at the end of the payment term.
Optional Increment Benefit
Policyholders can opt for annual benefit increase option to hedge against inflation.
The table below summarizes the annual benefit structure with its respective premium increment
|Options||Annual Premium Increase||Annual Benefit Increase|
The table below summarizes the benefit structure applied under various product options.
|Benefit Category||Principal Sum Assured (GH¢)||Spouse Sum Assured (GH¢)||Children Sum Assured (GH¢)||Parents Sum Assured (GH¢)||Parents-in-law Sum Assured (GH¢)||Extended Family Sum Assured (GH¢)|
Procedure to Claim Death Benefits
The following documents are required to establish a death claim:
- a valid medical certificate of cause of death
- evidence of relationship with principal assured
- evidence of coverage
- Death certificate
- Police report in the case of accidental death.
- For a Total and Disability claim under the Personal Accident cover the Disability must be medically certified by a qualified medical practitioner.
Procedure to Claim Hospitalization Benefits
The following documents are required to claim hospitalization benefits:
- Copy of attested Hospital Discharge summary;
- Medical report;
- Original endorsed receipts of medical bill payments
- Valid Photo identity card; and
- Any other relevant document as required by the Company
Click here to fill proposal form