Ultimate Protection Plan
The dreams and aspirations of every family ceases upon the demise of the breadwinner. It is during this trying time that the essence of the role of the breadwinner is truly appreciated.
StarLife Assurance fully understands the impact of the loss to the grieving family and with the best interest of the client at heart, we have designed and introduced the Ultimate Protection Plan (UPP), which as the name implies, provides ultimate protection to the breadwinner and his/her dependants.
WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION PLAN
This policy is a Unique Renewable Term Assurance Policy which pays out the sum assured (benefits) when the event insured against happens within the terms and conditions of the policy.
MAIN POLICY BENEFITS
- Death /Total and Permanent Disability Benefit
A lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to your beneficiaries or yourself in the event of death or total and permanent disability respectively.
- Waiver of Premium
No premium is expected from the policy holder after age 65 but policy will remain in force till the policyholder attains age 70.The policyholder enjoys free cover for 5 years (66-70) without paying any premium.
- Cash Back
A cash bonus of 25% of annual premiums paid will be payable to the policyholder every three consecutive years if no claim has been made
- Critical Illness/Dread Disease
A lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to you in the event of any of the critical illness or dread disease below:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blindness (Severe Glaucoma or Cataract)
- Coronary Artery Disease requiring surgery
- Heart Attack
- Loss of use of limb due to medical causes
- Major Burns
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organs transplant
- Renal Failure
- Policy is assignable
- Free annual medical screening
- Business continuity in the event of unexpected life contingencies such as death, Total / Permanent Disability and Critical Illness
- Attractive non-medical limit of GHC200,000.0
|AGE BAND||SCOPE OF COVER||ANNUAL PREMIUM (GH¢)||SUM ASSURED/BENEFIT (GH¢)|
|21 – 25||Death/Total Permanent Disability||1,007.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||156.50||50,000|
|26 – 30||Death/Total Permanent Disability||1,160.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||201.00||50,000|
|31 – 35||Death/Total Permanent Disability||1,185.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||296.00||50,000|
|36 – 40||Death/Total Permanent Disability||1,380.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||462.00||50,000|
|41 – 45||Death/Total Permanent Disability||1,765.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||702.50||50,000|
|46 – 50||Death/Total Permanent Disability||2,510.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||1,073.00||50,000|
|51 – 55||Death/Total Permanent Disability||3,780.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||1,543.50||50,000|
|56 – 59||Death/Total Permanent Disability||5,155.00||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||1,804.25||50,000|
||Death/Total Permanent Disability||6,186.60||100,000|
|Critical Illness/Dread Disease(optional)||2,115.50||50,000|
The Company will pay legitimate claims promptly on receipt of the following but not by way of limitation:
- In the case of death, either a Death Certificate or any other legal proof of death.
- In the case of Total and Permanent disability, medical evidence by a qualified registered medical doctor is required.
- In the case of Critical Illness/ Dread disease, medical evidence by a qualified registered medical doctor will be required.
- A valid identity card that establishes the name and date of birth of the policyholder and/ or claimant: Voters’ ID, Driver’s license, Passport or NHIS card.
StarLife Ultimate Protection Plan…..Keeping family expectations and aspirations attainable