Ultimate Protection Plus
The dreams and aspirations of every family ceases upon the demise of the breadwinner. It is during this trying time that the essence of the role of the breadwinner is truly appreciated.
StarLife Assurance fully understands the impact of the loss to the grieving family and with the best interest of the client at heart, we have designed and introduced the Ultimate Protection Plus (UPP) which provides ultimate protection to the breadwinner and his/her dependants.
WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION PLUS
This policy is a unique renewable term assurance policy which pays out the sum assured (benefits) when the event insured against happens within the terms and conditions of the policy.
Minimum age at entry should be 21 years and maximum should be 56 years
This policy has a minimum term of 8 years and a maximum of 20 years. The age of the assured at the end of the term shall not exceed 65 years.
MAIN POLICY BENEFITS
- Death Benefit
On the death of the life assured, a lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to your beneficiaries.
- Total and Permanent Disability Benefit
A lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to you in the event of a total and permanent disability.
- Returns for Loyalty (RFL)
There is a return of all premiums if the assured survives the entire term of the policy. For assureds who choose 10 years and above, a 5% simple interest will be calculated on all premiums paid in addition to the return of premiums.
- Critical Illness/Dread Disease
A lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to you in the event of any of the critical illness or dread disease below:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blindness (Severe Glaucoma or Cataract)
- Coronary Artery Disease requiring surgery
- Heart Attack
- Loss of use of limb due to medical causes
- Major Burns
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organs transplant
- Renal Failure
- Attractive non-medical limit of GHC200,000.00
- Policy is assignable
Rights to the benefits under this policy are transferrable.
- Benefits Increase Option
The policyholder has the option to increase premium on an annual basis to hedge against inflation. The policyholder can choose from any of the following options:
|Options||Annual Premium Increase||Annual Benefit Increase|
The Company will pay legitimate claims promptly on receipt of the following but not by way of limitation:
- In the case of death, either a Death Certificate or any other legal proof of death.
- In the case of Total and Permanent disability, medical evidence by a qualified registered medical doctor is required.
- In the case of Critical Illness/ Dread disease, medical evidence by a qualified registered medical doctor will be required.
- A valid identity card that establishes the name and date of birth of the policyholder and/ or claimant: Voters’ ID, Driver’s license, Passport or NHIS card.
Click here to fill proposal form